A recruiter or staffing company specialized in technical hiring defines a high potential hire. Top technical candidates are not just skilled in developing software, but they are also best at communication and problem solvers. At the end of the day, your technical team has to work collaboratively in all functions of your company. They need to listen carefully to all customer-facing and marketing teams and find ways to improve and build upon existing product features.
What are tech skills?
Technical skills required specialized knowledge and expertise in information technology(IT), programming, engineering, RnD, analytics, marketing, design, security, and science. These type of skills helps in achieving technology careers and careers related to technical knowledge and sometimes training.
List of in-demand SKILLS;
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): Jobs in AI will be a hot topic for the next decade. Artificial intelligence and machine learning have developed a pivot role in our day-to-day life, like Autonomous vehicles, Fraud detection, Personal assistants, Face recognition, and so more. To understand AI, you’ll need to learn different types of algorithms and how they work. There are some top languages that can be used in AI learning like Python, C++, JAVA, C#, R, etc.
- Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is a computing service- including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence- over the internet. People use cloud computing on a daily service, sometimes without even knowing about it. You can use cloud-native technology for the web, mobile, and API. Through it, we can protect our data as storage, backup, and recovery. Cloud memory is also used in analyzing the data and embedding intelligence.
- DATA Analytics: Data analytics technologies and techniques are widely used in commercial industries to enable organizations more informed business decisions. They combine information technology, statistics, and business in order to help organizations succeed. For analytics software like Tableau can be used and SQL-Python language is also helpful as they have a statistical and visual library.
- Business Analysis: Business analysis is a disciplined approach for introducing and managing change in organizations, whether they are for-profit, business, Govt., or non-profit. The most important skills for the business analyst are communication and problem-solving skills. BA act as a bridge between developer and stakeholder, in the implementation of the project requirements. BA can do MVP for business for better outcomes, also evaluate the project according to market trends and manage the cost of the project according to it.
- Digital Marketing: Digital marketing involves marketing to consumers through any digital platform. DM is commonly used on social media, websites, and mobile devices. Digital marketing is a broad field, where you can attract your choice of audience via various ways of connection. Your quality of showcasing can develop your growth. You can choose your type of DM such as Website marketing, Pay-per-click, Content marketing, Email marketing, SMM, Affiliate marketing, Video marketing, and SMS messaging.
- Metric-Driven: Metric-driven candidates know how to evaluate their own work and adjust their priorities to be more effective. They understand the implication of the conversion ratio through their pipeline and use them to triage problems and inefficiencies in the pipeline.
Conclusion: In a rapidly changing world of talented technical candidates, the skills and requirements it demands from modern technology have shifted. Technical persons must not only equip themselves with the knowledge of technology to stand out but also showcase some extra, it is also vital to continue learning and develop curiosity.